Tank Cleaning Specialists
YOUNG ENERGYSERVE INC. (YES) specializes in tank cleaning, turnaround services, vessel cleaning, bullet cleaning, tower maintenance, and tank circulation. YES is a highly specialized resource management and implementation contractor operating in the energy and other resources sectors. The company is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta and recently celebrated its 15th anniversary.
Young Energy Serve is well known for its expertise in cleaning LPG/NGL storage vessels (commonly known as Bullets). It is the only company that can quickly degas, safely enter, clean and prepare the surfaces for inspection in two (2) days! Other industrial cleaners can take weeks to accomplish the same tasks.
Young EnergyServe Inc is experienced in Bullets containing the following:
Reasons to consider Young EnergyServe for your next bullet cleaning project include:
· Safety is of utmost importance: A total commitment to health, safety and environmental protection is a major expectation of customers. Young EnergyServe continuously educates and trains all employees to consistently meet and/or exceed government, and industry safety standards. Young EnergyServe has Zero Lost Time incidences since its inception and works diligently on maintaining this status.
· Fast degas times: It normally takes weeks to effectively degas tanks containing high LELs (Lower Explosive Limits) and Volatile Organic Compounds. Young EnergyServe invested in the development of an environmentally safe and people friendly proprietary encapsulant, Enviro-Lock. As an example of the effectiveness of Enviro-Lock, safe man entry can be achieved in as little as 2 to 4 hours for a Bullet with the use of Enviro-Lock versus days/weeks of degas with other methods.
· Odour control: Condensates emit noxious (smelly) odours. These emissions must be controlled to protect people working at the jobsite and any residents in the surrounding communities. Mechanical ventilation with chemical additives is used to remove these unpleasant odours. Exhaust from vacuum truck operations is also chemically scrubbed to eliminate these foul odours.
· Varied cleaning options: Young EnergyServe earned its reputation from ‘going in and getting it’ which means the application of proven manual techniques by very experienced and well trained field service personnel to remove tank residues. Customers rave about Young EnergyServe Inc’s ability to successfully complete tough tank cleaning projects safely and efficiently. Investment in state of the art robotics which includes the use of fully automated cannons and dozers with 24/7 monitoring incorporating the use of a Class 1 Div 1 video camera, gamma jetting, circulation with oil recovery, and centrifugation for two and three phase separation positions Young EnergyServe to meet clients expectations and solidify its position as the Bullet (LNG/LPG) cleaning contractor of first choice.
· Specially designed and carefully selected equipment: Young EnergyServe Inc supplies its own mobile robotics tank cleaning equipment, vacuum trucks, pressure wash units, breathing air trailers, command centres and tool cribs. All equipment is customized specifically for bullet cleaning.
· Single source service provider: This ‘One Stop Shop’ cleaning service simplifies project coordination. One phone call, one permit, one supervisory contact versus the management and marshalling of a number of contractors to achieve the same end result.
· Professionally trained workforce: Operators, safety crews, confined space entry personnel, foremen and supervisors are industry ticketed and continuously trained to meet a wide variety of crude oil cleaning challenges. Breathing air technicians, experienced equipment maintenance mechanics, and a fully stocked warehouse with experienced logistics personnel provide job preparation, coordination and support to the field operations.
· Experienced operations management: Customers have access to a wealth of industrial cleaning knowledge and experience. Young EnergyServe Inc’s branch manager, operations manager, tank services manager and HSSE (Health Safety and Environmental) manager have all worked directly in cleaning storage tanks, vessels and towers. Its combined industrial cleaning experience is over 60 years, a level of experience not found in most other tank cleaning contractors.