Tank Cleaning Specialists
YOUNG ENERGYSERVE INC. (YES) specializes in tank cleaning, turnaround services, vessel cleaning, bullet cleaning, tower maintenance, and tank circulation. YES is a highly specialized resource management and implementation contractor operating in the energy and other resources sectors. The company is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta and recently celebrated its 15th anniversary.
Since its exception, Young EnergyServe has successfully cleaned tanks and vessels containing the following chemicals and petrochemicals:
· Sodium Aluminate
· MTBE (Methyl Tertiary Butyl Ether)
Year after year, major chemical, petrochemical and oil and gas companies retain Young EnergyServe because of its expertise in the safe and efficient cleaning of chemical tanks and vessels.
The following highlights Young EnergyServe’s capabilities:
· Safety is of utmost importance: A total commitment to health, safety and environmental protection is a major expectation of customers. Young EnergyServe continuously educates and trains all employees to consistently meet and/or exceed government, and industry, safety standards. Young EnergyServe has Zero Lost Time incidences since its inception and works diligently on maintaining this status.
· Fast degas times: It normally takes weeks to effectively degas tanks containing high LELs (Lower Explosive Limits) and Volatile Organic Compounds. Young EnergyServe has invested in the development of an environmentally safe and people friendly proprietary encapsulant, Enviro-Lock. Safe man entry can be achieved in as little as 4 hours for a 200 ft diameter tank with the application of Enviro-Lock versus days/weeks using other degas methods.
· Odour control: Condensates emit noxious (smelly) odours. These emissions must be controlled to protect people working at the jobsite and residents living in the surrounding communities. Mechanical ventilation with chemical additives is used to remove these unpleasant odours. Exhaust from vacuum truck operations is also chemically scrubbed to eliminate foul odours.
· Specially designed and carefully selected equipment: Young EnergyServe supplies its own mobile robotics tank cleaning equipment, vacuum trucks, pressure wash units, breathing air trailers, command centres and tool cribs. All equipment is customized specifically for chemical tank cleaning.
· Single source service provider: This ‘One Stop Shop’ cleaning service simplifies project coordination. One phone call, one permit, one supervisory contact versus the management and marshalling of a number of contractors to achieve the same end result.
· Professionally trained workforce: Operators, safety crews, confined space entry personnel, foremen, and supervisors are industry ticketed and continuously trained to meet a wide variety of crude oil cleaning challenges. Breathing air technicians, experienced equipment maintenance mechanics and a fully stocked warehouse with experienced logistics personnel, all provide job preparation, coordination and support to the field operations.
· Experienced operations management: Customers have access to a wealth of industrial cleaning knowledge and experience. Young EnergyServe Inc’s branch manager, operations manager, tank services manager and HSSE (Health Safety and Environmental) manager have all worked directly in cleaning storage tanks, vessels and towers. Its combined industrial cleaning experience is over 60 years, a level of experience not often seen with other contractors.