Tank Cleaning Specialists
YOUNG ENERGYSERVE INC. (YES) specializes in tank cleaning, turnaround services, vessel cleaning, bullet cleaning, tower maintenance, and tank circulation. YES is a highly specialized resource management and implementation contractor operating in the energy and other resources sectors. The company is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta and recently celebrated its 15th anniversary.
Confined space entry to clean storage tanks, vessels, towers and other processing equipment in the oil, gas, chemical, petrochemical and mining industries is very dangerous work that requires the skills of a reputable contractor. Poor performance can result in serious or fatal injuries, loss of valuable company assets, and loss of revenue due to delays in returning assets into operation. Young EnergyServe’s team of confined space entry specialists is well equipped and properly trained to manage all confined space entry risks.
The application of well thought out site safety and emergency procedures, isolation and neutralization planning, fall arrest systems, and the use of top of the line safety equipment, all under the control of experienced site safety personnel, provide customers with the assurance that confined space entries are completed safely and efficiently.
Customers can have complete confidence in Young EnergyServe’s ability to supply safe confined space entry as part of its ‘One Stop Shop’ cleaning service because of its’ excellent historical performance record supported by a Zero Lost Time accident safety rating.
Additional reasons to consider Young EnergyServe for your confined space entry requirements:
· Safety is of utmost importance: Young EnergyServe Inc continuously educates and trains all employees to consistently meet and/or exceed government, and industry safety standards. A total commitment to health, safety and environmental protection is a major expectation of customers. Young EnergyServe Inc has Zero Lost Time incidences since its inception and works diligently on maintaining this esteemed status.
· Fast degas times: It normally takes weeks to effectively degas tanks containing high LELs (Lower Explosive Limits) and Volatile Organic Compounds. Young EnergyServe has invested in the development of an environmentally safe and people friendly proprietary encapsulant, Enviro-Lock. Safe man entry can be achieved in as little as 4 hours for a 200 ft diameter tank with the application of Enviro-Lock versus days/weeks using other degas methods.
· Varied cleaning options: Young EnergyServe earned its reputation from ‘going in and getting it’ which means the application of proven manual techniques by very experienced and well trained field service personnel to remove residues. Customers rave about Young EnergyServe’s ability to successfully complete tough tank cleaning projects safely and efficiently. Investment in state of the art robotics, which includes the use of fully automated cannons and dozers with 24/7 monitoring incorporating a Class 1 Div 1 video camera, gamma jetting, circulation with oil recovery, and centrifugation for two and three phase separation positions Young EnergyServe to meet clients expectations and solidify its position as the tank, vessel, tower and processing equipment cleaning contractor of first choice.
· Single source service provider: This ‘One Stop Shop’ cleaning service simplifies project coordination. One phone call, one permit, one supervisory contact versus the management and marshalling of a number of contractors to achieve the same end result.
· Specially designed and carefully selected equipment: Young EnergyServe supplies its own mobile robotics tank cleaning equipment, vacuum trucks, pressure wash units, breathing air trailers, command centres and tool cribs. All equipment is customized specifically for the specific project being undertaken.
· Professionally trained workforce: Operators, safety crews, confined space entry personnel, foremen and supervisors are industry ticketed and continuously trained to meet a wide variety of tank/bullet/vessel cleaning challenges. Breathing air technicians, experienced equipment maintenance mechanics, and a fully stocked warehouse with experienced logistics personnel, provide job preparation, coordination and support to the field operations.
· Experienced operations management: Customers have access to a wealth of industrial cleaning knowledge and experience. Young EnergyServe’s branch manager, operations manager, tank services manager, and HSSE (Health Safety and Environmental) manager have all worked directly in cleaning tanks, vessels, towers and processing equipment and have been promoted from within. They have over 60 years of combined industrial cleaning experience.