Tank Cleaning Specialists
YOUNG ENERGYSERVE INC. (YES) specializes in tank cleaning, turnaround services, vessel cleaning, bullet cleaning, tower maintenance, and tank circulation. YES is a highly specialized resource management and implementation contractor operating in the energy and other resources sectors. The company is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta and recently celebrated its 15th anniversary.
Long considered the Canadian leader in the supply of confined space entry and tank cleaning services, Young EnergyServe is also very experienced in safe and fast degassing. The following identifies some of the equipment Young EnergyServe works with that require degassing for safe entry and cleaning:
· Crude Oil tanks
· Condensate tanks
· Produced Water tanks
· Various Refinery Product tanks
· Chemical tanks
· Bullets (LPG, LNG, Butane etc.)
The following emphasizes Young EnergyServe Inc’s capabilities to provide safe and efficient degassing service:
· Safety is of utmost importance: A total commitment to health, safety and environmental protection is a major expectation of customers. Young EnergyServe continuously educates and trains all employees to consistently meet and/or exceed government, and industry safety standards. Young EnergyServe Inc has Zero Lost Time incidences since its inception and works diligently on maintaining this status.
· Fast degas times: It normally takes weeks to effectively degas tanks, vessels and processing equipment containing high LELs (Lower Explosive Limits) and Volatile Organic Compounds. Young EnergyServe has invested in the development of an environmentally safe and people friendly proprietary encapsulant, Enviro-Lock. Safe man entry can achieved in as little as 4 hours for a 200 ft diameter tank with the application of Enviro-Lock versus days/weeks using other degas methods.
· Odour control: Some products emit noxious (smelly) odours. These emissions must be controlled during degassing and cleaning to protect people working at the jobsite and residents in the surrounding communities. Mechanical ventilation with chemical additives is used to remove these unpleasant odours. Exhaust from vacuum truck operations is also chemically scrubbed to eliminate these foul odours.
· Specially designed and carefully selected equipment: Young EnergyServe supplies its own mobile robotics tank cleaning equipment, vacuum trucks, pressure wash units, breathing air trailers, command centres and tool cribs. All equipment is customized specifically for safe and efficient degassing and cleaning.
· Single source service provider: This ‘One Stop Shop’ cleaning service simplifies project coordination. One phone call, one permit, one supervisory contact versus the management and scheduling of a number of contractors to achieve the same end result.
· Professionally trained workforce: Operators, safety crews, confined space entry personnel, foremen, and supervisors are industry ticketed and continuously trained to meet a wide variety of condensate tank cleaning challenges. Breathing air technicians, experienced equipment maintenance mechanics, and a fully stocked warehouse with experienced logistics personnel, provide job preparation, coordination and support to the field operations.
Experienced operations management: Customers have access to a wealth of industrial cleaning knowledge and experience. Young EnergyServe’s branch manager, operations manager, tank services manager, and HSSE (Health Safety and Environmental) manager have all worked directly in cleaning storage tanks, vessels and towers. Their combined industrial cleaning experience is over 60 years, a level of experience not often seen at other contractors.