Tank Cleaning Specialists
YOUNG ENERGYSERVE INC. (YES) specializes in tank cleaning, turnaround services, vessel cleaning, bullet cleaning, tower maintenance, and tank circulation. YES is a highly specialized resource management and implementation contractor operating in the energy and other resources sectors. The company is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta and recently celebrated its 15th anniversary.
Refineries, oil and gas production facilities, SAGD (Steam Assisted Gravity Drain) operations, Chemical and Petrochemical facilities all require a schedule outage for inspection, maintenance and repairs. A tremendous amount of planning and scheduling is required to ensure all work is completed during the allotted time. Storage tanks, vessels, towers and processing equipment require cleaning for operational and/or inspection purposes during these plant turnarounds. Because of its excellent performance record in safe job completion, Young EnergyServe Inc is repeatedly called on to supply its confined space entry and cleaning services. Young EnergyServe Inc provides customers with personnel that are:
· Specialists with experience in all areas of turnaround execution, backed with the support of its home office operations group
· Experienced with the implementation and execution of a turnaround according to a planned scope and schedule
· Trained in modern planning skills and equipped with the latest management tools and techniques to tackle the complexities and challenges of plant turnarounds
· Knowledgeable, energetic and full of enthusiasm
· Focused to ensure successful completion of their assigned tasks
In addition, the following highlights Young EnergyServe Inc’s abilities and commitment to deliver safe, reliable and efficient turnaround service to existing and potential customers:
· Safety is of utmost importance: A total commitment to health, safety and environmental protection is a major expectation of contractors by customers. Young EnergyServe Inc continuously educates and trains all employees to consistently meet and/or exceed government and industry safety standards. Young EnergyServe Inc has Zero Lost Time incidences since its inception and works diligently on maintaining this status.
· Fast degas times: It normally takes weeks to effectively degas tanks, vessels, towers and processing equipment containing high LELs (Lower Explosive Limits) and Volatile Organic Compounds. Young EnergyServe Inc invested in the development of an environmentally and people friendly proprietary encapsulant, Enviro-lock. Safe man entry is achieved within 4 hours for a 200 ft diameter tank with the application of Enviro-Lock!!!
· Odour control: Some products emit noxious (smelly) odours. These emissions must be controlled to protect people working at the jobsite and others living in the surrounding communities. Mechanical ventilation with chemical additives is used to remove these unpleasant odours. Exhaust from vacuum truck operations is also chemically scrubbed to eliminate these foul odours.
· Specially designed and carefully selected equipment: Young EnergyServe Inc supplies its own mobile robotics tank cleaning equipment, vacuum trucks, pressure wash units, breathing air trailers, command centres and fully stocked tool cribs. All equipment is customized specifically for safe confined space entries and cleanings during turnarounds.
· Varied cleaning options: Young EnergyServe Inc earned its reputation from ‘going in and getting it’ which means the application of proven manual techniques by very experienced and well trained field service personnel to remove sludge. Customers rave about Young EnergyServe Inc’s ability to successfully complete tough tank cleaning projects safely and efficiently. Investment in state of the art Robotics which includes the use of fully automated cannons and dozers with 24/7 monitoring with a Class 1 Div 1 video camera, gamma jetting, circulation with oil recovery, and centrifugation for two and three phase separation, positions Young EnergyServe Inc to meet clients expectations and solidify its position as the confined space cleaner of first choice during plant turnarounds.
· Single source service provider: This ‘One Stop Shop’ cleaning service simplifies project coordination. One phone call, one permit, one supervisory contact versus the management and marshalling of a number of contractors to achieve the same end result.
· Professionally trained workforce: Equipment operators, safety crews, confined space entry personnel, foremen and supervisors are industry ticketed and continuously trained to meet a wide variety of plant turnaround challenges. Breathing air technicians, experienced equipment maintenance mechanics and a fully stocked warehouse with experienced logistics personnel, all provide job preparation, coordination and support to the field services operation.
· Experienced operations management: Customers have access to a wealth of industrial cleaning knowledge and experience. Young EnergyServe Inc’s branch manager, operations manager, tank services manager and HSSE (Health Safety and Environmental) manager have all worked directly in the cleaning of storage tanks, vessels, towers and processing equipment. Its combined industrial cleaning experience is over 60 years.