Tank Cleaning Specialists
YOUNG ENERGYSERVE INC. (YES) specializes in tank cleaning, turnaround services, vessel cleaning, bullet cleaning, tower maintenance, and tank circulation. YES is a highly specialized resource management and implementation contractor operating in the energy and other resources sectors. The company is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta and recently celebrated its 15th anniversary.
Canadian refineries have come to rely on this industry leader in product storage tank cleaning because of its solid reputation to deliver safe, reliable and efficient confined space entry and tank cleaning services. Whether the cleanliness level is operational (e.g. change of product) or for inspection, Young EnergyServe Inc continuously meets or exceeds expectations.
Young EnergyServe regularly cleans refinery storage tanks containing products such as:
· Aviation Fuel
· Fuel Oil/ Stove Oil/ Kerosene
· Crude Oil
Following are reasons for you to also make Young EnergyServe your first choice in product tank cleaning:
· Safety is of utmost importance: Young EnergyServe continuously educates and trains all employees to consistently meet and/or exceed government, and industry safety standards. A total commitment to health, safety and environmental protection is a major expectation of customers. Young EnergyServe has Zero Lost Time incidences since its inception and works diligently on maintaining this esteemed status.
· Fast degas times: It normally takes weeks to effectively degas tanks containing high LELs (Lower Explosive Limits) and Volatile Organic Compounds. Young EnergyServe has invested in the development of an environmentally and people friendly proprietary encapsulant, Enviro-Lock. Safe man entry can be achieved in as little as 4 hours for a 200 ft diameter tank with the application of Enviro-Lock versus days/weeks using other degas methods.
· Varied cleaning options: Young EnergyServe earned its reputation from ‘going in and getting it’ which means the application of proven manual techniques by very experienced and well trained field service personnel to remove residues. Customers rave about Young EnergyServe’s ability to successfully complete tough product tank cleaning projects safely and efficiently. Investment in state of the art Robotics, which includes the use of fully automated cannons and dozers with 24/7 monitoring incorporating a Class 1 Div 1 video camera, gamma jetting, circulation with oil recovery, and centrifugation for two and three phase separation positions Young EnergyServe to meet clients’ expectations and solidify its position as the tank cleaning contractor of first choice.
· Single source service provider: This ‘One Stop Shop’ cleaning service simplifies project coordination. One phone call, one permit, one supervisory contact versus the management and scheduling of a number of contractors to achieve the same end result.
· Specially designed and carefully selected equipment: Young EnergyServe supplies its own mobile robotics tank cleaning equipment, vacuum trucks, pressure wash units, breathing air trailers, command centres and tool cribs. All equipment is customized specifically for product storage tank cleaning.
· Professionally trained workforce: Operators, safety crews, confined space entry personnel, foremen, and supervisors are industry ticketed and continuously trained to meet a wide variety of product storage tank cleaning challenges. Breathing air technicians, experienced equipment maintenance mechanics, and a fully stocked warehouse with experienced logistics personnel, provide job preparation, coordination and support to the field operations.
· Experienced operations management: Customers have access to a wealth of industrial cleaning knowledge and experience. Young EnergyServe’s branch manager, operations manager, tank services manager and HSSE (Health Safety and Environmental) manager have all worked directly in cleaning crude oil tanks and have been promoted from within. It has over 60 years of combined industrial cleaning experience, a level of experience not often seen at other cleaning contractors.