Tank Cleaning Specialists
YOUNG ENERGYSERVE INC. (YES) specializes in tank cleaning, turnaround services, vessel cleaning, bullet cleaning, tower maintenance, and tank circulation. YES is a highly specialized resource management and implementation contractor operating in the energy and other resources sectors. The company is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta and recently celebrated its 15th anniversary.
Young EnergyServe is highly sought after for its consistently demonstrated ability to safely and efficiently clean vessels such as:
· Inlet Separators
· Exchanger Shells
· Low Temperature Separators
The following list demonstrates reasons why companies continue to retain the services of Young EnergyServe for safe and efficient vessel cleaning:
· Safety is of utmost importance: A total commitment to health, safety and environmental protection is a major expectation of customers. Young EnergyServe continuously educates and trains all employees to consistently meet and/or exceed government, and industry safety standards. Young EnergyServe has Zero Lost Time incidences since its inception and works diligently on maintaining this status.
· Fast degas times: It normally takes weeks to effectively degas vessels containing high LELs (Lower Explosive Limits) and Volatile Organic Compounds. Young EnergyServe has invested in the development of an environmentally safe and people friendly proprietary encapsulant, Enviro-Lock. Safe man entry into vessels can be achieved in as little as 4 hours with the application of Enviro-Lock versus days/weeks with other degas methods.
· Odour control: Products contained in vessels can be odorous (smelly). Product emissions must be controlled to protect people working at the jobsite and residents living in the surrounding communities. Mechanical ventilation with chemical additives are used to remove these unpleasant odours. Exhaust from vacuum truck operations is also chemically scrubbed to eliminate these foul odours.
· Specially designed and carefully selected equipment: Young EnergyServe supplies its own mobile robotics tank cleaning equipment, vacuum trucks, pressure wash units, breathing air trailers, command centres and tool cribs. All equipment is customized specifically for vessel cleaning.
· Single source service provider: This ‘One Stop Shop’ cleaning service simplifies project coordination. One phone call, one permit, one supervisory contact versus the management and scheduling of a number of contractors to achieve the same end result.
· Professionally trained workforce: Operators, safety crews, confined space entry personnel, foremen, and supervisors are industry ticketed and continuously trained to meet a wide variety of vessel cleaning challenges. Breathing air technicians, experienced equipment maintenance mechanics, and a fully stocked warehouse with experienced logistics personnel, provide job preparation, coordination and support for the field operations.
· Experienced operations management: Customers have access to a wealth of industrial cleaning knowledge and experience. Young EnergyServe’s branch manager, operations manager, tank services manager and HSSE (Health Safety and Environmental) manager have all worked directly in cleaning storage tanks, vessels and towers. Their combined industrial cleaning experience is over 60 years, an experience level not often seen at other contractors.